Senaste nytt
finewines.se

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Som flera kanske har märkt är sig finewines.se inte sig likt rent utseendemässigt! En uppgradering av forumets mjukvara har genomförts och temat kommer successivt att uppdateras för att bättre matcha vår tidigare färgprofil! Eventuella buggar eller feedback tas tacksamt emot i den här forumtråden!

Chapoutier Ermitage l'Ermite 2001

Elvis

Medlem
Jag åt en fantastisk måltid på Gordon Ramsay at Powerscourt utanför Dublin i fredags, och på rekommendation från sommelieren drack vi Chapoutier Ermitage l'Ermite 2001. Det vinet var helt i min smak och jag har gått och tänkt på det i fyra dagar nu... :) Jag kan varmt rekommendera både restaurangen och vinet.

Är det någon som vet hur man får tag på det i Sverige? Det finns ett vin på Systemet som heter L'Ermitage 2000 (nr 2854) -- vet inte om det kan vara samma vin men ett år äldre.

Krug88

Medlem
SV: Chapoutier Ermitage l'Ermite 2001

Det är samma vin från en likvärdig årgång, är också imponerad av dem.
Jag köpte 01:eek:r i London, just Ermite är billigare där än bolaget.

Så här skriver RP om 00:

Wine Advocate # 147
Jun 2003 Robert Parker 99 Drink 2009 - 2035 $220-$299 (350)
I grossly underestimated the 2000 Ermitage l’Ermite from barrel. This wine, which emerges from largely pre-phylloxera vines planted on the dome of Hermitage, adjacent to the chapel that is perched there so photogenically, possesses extraordinary finesse and elegance. It reveals notes of liquid minerals intermixed with kirsch liqueur and blackberries. While it never possesses the power and breadth of flavor of Le Meal or Le Pavillon, l’Ermite appears to be a hypothetical blend of Bordeaux’s Lafleur and Ausone as it always displays a certain austerity early in life. The extraordinary 2000 flirts with perfection. A provocative wine with great minerality, finesse, and delineation, it blew me away when I tasted it from bottle. Anticipated maturity: 2009-2035. These uncompromising offerings from a young genius are not meant for consumers who want something to drink immediately. They are the essence of bio-dynamically farmed vineyard sites cropped incredibly low, given extended fermentations with indigenous yeasts, and rarely touched until they go into the bottle unfined and unfiltered. In most vintages, the wines are not even racked off their lees, which only adds to their natural style. These are truly remarkable wines, but for most readers, patience is the operative rule as they generally need a good 8-10 years to strut their stuff. Once moribund, over the last 12 years, this firm has become one of the reference points for nearly all the Rhone Valley appellations since the brash yet immensely talented Michel Chapoutier took over in the late eighties. The single vineyard offerings are as good as Rhone Valley wines can be. Moreover, Chapoutier continues to upgrade the quality of those wines offered in more significant quantities than the 500 or so cases each of the single vineyard offerings. Importer: Paterno Imports, Lake Bluff, IL; tel. (847) 604-8900

Toppen