Senaste nytt
finewines.se

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Som flera kanske har märkt är sig finewines.se inte sig likt rent utseendemässigt! En uppgradering av forumets mjukvara har genomförts och temat kommer successivt att uppdateras för att bättre matcha vår tidigare färgprofil! Eventuella buggar eller feedback tas tacksamt emot i den här forumtråden!

Jag samlar på vin, inte frimärken...

StefanAkiko

Återgår till pendeldrickning post-COVID.
I min värld påverkar varken jungfruoffer, förbön, biodynamik eller gyllene etiketter det jag har eller får i glaset.

Men, för en frimärkssamlare kan ju naturligtvis en gyllene etikett vara intressant...

Detta kom med posten nyss. Jag kommer inte köpa, kommer du?

650wx30h-ornellaia.jpg

Released Today: Ornellaia and Le Serre Nuove 2011
300wx190h-ornellaia11.jpg
A GOLDEN YEAR FOR ORNELLAIA
Today sees the worldwide release of Ornellaia 2011, an outstanding vintage which in future years will be compared to the superb 2001 and 2006. We tasted the wines in the office earlier this week and are convinced that this set of wines are among the finest Ornellaia has produced (my tasting notes are below).

Uniquely this year, for Ornellaia itself, one bottle in each case of six bottles has a golden label. This collector's piece will only be available this vintage and is expected to be extremely popular.

THE WINES

• Ornellaia 2011: A nose of dark, glossy fruits gives way to a rich, expansive mouthfeel. The flavours are detailed and the fruit ripe and succulent. There is plenty of tannin but it is all ripe, reflecting the nature of this excellent vintage. This wine will last for decades to come and only improve with time.Please note: if you are interested in acquiring a golden label Ornellaia, you will have to purchase a full case of six; we are not selling these bottles separately.
  • Le Serre Nuove 2011: This blend is majority Merlot and has a distinctly Tuscan nose of dark cherry and spice. There is real class and complexity here; this is very impressive for a second wine.
  • Poggio alle Gazze 2012: This blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Viognier is full of stone fruits (apricot and white peach), honey and pineapple flavours. Really distinctive and even better than usual for this excellent white.
  • Ornus dell'Ornellaia 2010: This is a rarely seen beast: a tiny production, sweet white wine from the estate — spicy and rich this tastes quite unique, and is uniquely rare too.

For more information please contact me: Nicholas.Jackson@Sothebys.com or call our retail store at +1 212.894.1990.

Best wishes,

Nicholas Jackson
Wine Buyer

kayaker

Cyklist
Undrar just hur den svenska importören, Boxmakarfabbe, gör med guldetikettsflaskorna? Jag utgår från att de inte hamnar hos SB iallafall.

chambertin

Medlem
I min värld påverkar varken jungfruoffer, förbön, biodynamik eller gyllene etiketter det jag har eller får i glaset.

Men, för en frimärkssamlare kan ju naturligtvis en gyllene etikett vara intressant...

650wx30h-ornellaia.jpg

Today sees the worldwide release of Ornellaia 2011, an outstanding vintage which in future years will be compared to the superb 2001 and 2006. We tasted the wines in the office earlier this week and are convinced that this set of wines are among the finest Ornellaia has produced (my tasting notes are below).

Uniquely this year, for Ornellaia itself, one bottle in each case of six bottles has a golden label. This collector's piece will only be available this vintage and is expected to be extremely popular.

THE WINES

• Ornellaia 2011: A nose of dark, glossy fruits gives way to a rich, expansive mouthfeel. The flavours are detailed and the fruit ripe and succulent. There is plenty of tannin but it is all ripe, reflecting the nature of this excellent vintage. This wine will last for decades to come and only improve with time.Please note: if you are interested in acquiring a golden label Ornellaia, you will have to purchase a full case of six; we are not selling these bottles separately.
  • Le Serre Nuove 2011: This blend is majority Merlot and has a distinctly Tuscan nose of dark cherry and spice. There is real class and complexity here; this is very impressive for a second wine.
  • Poggio alle Gazze 2012: This blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Viognier is full of stone fruits (apricot and white peach), honey and pineapple flavours. Really distinctive and even better than usual for this excellent white.
  • Ornus dell'Ornellaia 2010: This is a rarely seen beast: a tiny production, sweet white wine from the estate — spicy and rich this tastes quite unique, and is uniquely rare too.

For more information please contact me: Nicholas.Jackson@Sothebys.com or call our retail store at +1 212.894.1990.

Best wishes,

Nicholas Jackson
Wine Buyer
Drygt 40% upp sedan 2006 då. :vägg:
Får väl njuta av de man har och leta annat. Verkar vara vinnördens lott numera.:(

ChristianB

DipWSET
Visst är det väl just detta som håller oss unga och spänstiga?
Om inte annat kan man alltid återkomma till tidigare fäblesser (såvida inte priserna är för svindlande då) och då förvånas över att man någonsin slutade dricka av det. ;)

Rexel

Medlem
Tar bilen ner till Italien i sommar och eventuellt så tänkte jag besöka denna vingård, om jag kommer att köpa ngt beror provningen:) Eller ska jag skippa denna?

Trådskapare
StefanAkiko

StefanAkiko

Tar bilen ner till Italien i sommar och eventuellt så tänkte jag besöka denna vingård, om jag kommer att köpa ngt beror provningen:) Eller ska jag skippa denna?
Ornellaia?
Du lär tyvärr inte hitta någon nämnvärd rabatt jmf priserna i posten ovan... Men, det finns så många andra underbara vingårdar att besöka.

650wx30h-ornellaia.jpg

THE WINES

Best wishes,

Nicholas Jackson
Wine Buyer

Jodå Stefan, jag har köpt en fin flaska med gyllene etikett på. Naturligtvis är det innehållet jag har tänkt att dricka och inte etiketten. Testade den i julas ..första gången jag drack Ornellaia och jag var faktiskt imponerad och ser fram mot att dricka om ett gäng år.

Ornellaia?
Du lär tyvärr inte hitta någon nämnvärd rabatt jmf priserna i posten ovan... Men, det finns så många andra underbara vingårdar att besöka.
Nja, i ditt reklamutskick så ligger en flaska på 239 dollar. Med dagens kurs motsvarar det 2104kr. För det får du exakt två stycken Ornellaia och ett par kronor kvar för att köpa en fin grön plastpåse. 50% rabatt tycker jag är ok. Men visst, allt är relativt.

Trådskapare
StefanAkiko

StefanAkiko

Nja, i ditt reklamutskick så ligger en flaska på 239 dollar. Med dagens kurs motsvarar det 2104kr. För det får du exakt två stycken Ornellaia och ett par kronor kvar för att köpa en fin grön plastpåse. 50% rabatt tycker jag är ok. Men visst, allt är relativt.
Grattis :)

Toppen