Senaste nytt
finewines.se

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Som flera kanske har märkt är sig finewines.se inte sig likt rent utseendemässigt! En uppgradering av forumets mjukvara har genomförts och temat kommer successivt att uppdateras för att bättre matcha vår tidigare färgprofil! Eventuella buggar eller feedback tas tacksamt emot i den här forumtråden!

Ny källarmästare på Charles Heidsieck ...

Sonderlese

Medlem

Hämtat från The Finest Bubble

Charles-Heidsieck appoint new cellar master of Champagne​

March 1, 2023

Its official! Elise Losfelt will replace Cyril Brun as cellar master of Charles-Heidsieck.
Daniel Thibault, Régis Camus, Thierry Roset and Cyril Brun have, each in turn, perpetuated Charles Heidsieck style, holding the heart of the House in their hand.
Cyril joined Charles Heidsieck in April 2015 to succeed Thierry Roset. In 7 years Cyril has been part of the continuity of the great cellar masters of the House, and has written some of the beautiful pages of its modern history. During these years, the House has experienced very strong growth, and shines again throughout the world. Charles Heidsieck’s blends, always more adjusted and refined, perpetuate the style of the House. Cyril has designed the new Charlie, a legendary vintage of the House that will have made its comeback in 2022.
“As for many people, the Covid period and confinement have been opportunities for reflection, questioning my past and future career. And after 30 years spent in groups in the field of distribution and within Grandes Maisons de champagne, I made the decision to start a new adventure. Charles Heidsieck has a very clear direction, the team in place is solid, the style and identity of the wines are unique and recognized. I leave with exceptional memories, with immense respect for this House and its teams both in France and abroad. I am happy to be able to pass on the key to style and cellars to Elise. I wish him every success and moments as exhilarating as those I myself experienced,” explains Cyril Brun.
“Throughout his career, Cyril has been highly appreciated by our teams and our distributors, customers, our journalist friends, all over the world. He wrote a chapter in the long history of Charles Heidsieck and we thank him for his contribution to the House, for his involvement and for his communicative good humour. We wish him full success in his future endeavours” adds Stephen Leroux, CEO of Charles Heidsieck.
An agricultural engineer graduated from AgroParisTech, holder of a Master’s degree in Vine and Wine coupled with a National Diploma in Oenology, Elise Losfelt, 36, has been devoting herself to champagne for 10 years, through various positions held at Moët & Chandon. First communicating oenologist, then Head of vinification at Maison Moët et Chandon, she worked in this capacity with the cellar masters of Maisons Moët et Chandon, Mercier, Ruinart and Dom Pérignon. Elise has deepened her expertise, guaranteeing the final quality of the wine at each key stage of the champagne manufacturing process: from harvest to disgorging. Particularly sensitive to the balance between classic field oenology and oenology 2.0, she is particularly passionate about understanding each must and how to work them to guarantee the highest potential of champagne wines. Elise cultivates a 6-generation family winemaking fiber on the estate of Château de L’Engarran, in the Languedoc. Elise has previously enriched her professional curriculum with harvests in Mallorca (Domaine Mortitx), Saint-Julien (Château Beychevelle) and Australia (Domaine Dominique Portet).
“I have great respect for the creativity and high standards of my predecessors and I wish to be consistent in the continuity of the House style. With humility and enthusiasm, I join passionate men and women, and together we will continue to forge the destiny of this great House” comments Elise Losfelt.
Cyril and Elise, along with the Maison’s oenology team, will work together to ensure transmission and continuity of the Charles style. From 1 March 2023, Elise Losfelt officially takes up the position of Cellar Master. It will carry the vision of the Charles style in the next blends, guaranteeing the unique typicality of the House’s wines.

jrick

Medlem
Laurent Perrier
Jaha, trist. Man hade kunnat tro på något mer spännande efter det här citatet

And after 30 years spent in groups in the field of distribution and within Grandes Maisons de champagne, I made the decision to start a new adventure.

Toppen