Senaste nytt
finewines.se

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Som flera kanske har märkt är sig finewines.se inte sig likt rent utseendemässigt! En uppgradering av forumets mjukvara har genomförts och temat kommer successivt att uppdateras för att bättre matcha vår tidigare färgprofil! Eventuella buggar eller feedback tas tacksamt emot i den här forumtråden!

CAV 0002 - Patrick Piuze

Caviste

Leverantör
Hej,

CAV 0002 - Patrick Piuze kommer från en mina absoluta favoritregioner. Patrick gör dräpare till vin vars densitet jag bara hittat hos Raveneau tidigare. Terroir de Courgis, som är klassad Chablis, är i mitt tycke lika bra som Raveneaus vanliga Chablis och bättre än Dauvissats version. Premier Cru-vinerna är mineralstinna och intensiva terroir-viner. För att inte tala om Grand Cru...

Caviste har säkrat en liten allokering från Piuze som nu ligger ute till försäljning på hemsidan.

www.caviste.se

Per Stade

Lege artis
SV: CAV 0002 - Patrick Piuze

Caviste skrev:
Hej,

CAV 0002 - Patrick Piuze kommer från en mina absoluta favoritregioner. Patrick gör dräpare till vin vars densitet jag bara hittat hos Raveneau tidigare. Terroir de Courgis, som är klassad Chablis, är i mitt tycke lika bra som Raveneaus vanliga Chablis och bättre än Dauvissats version. Premier Cru-vinerna är mineralstinna och intensiva terroir-viner. För att inte tala om Grand Cru...

Caviste har säkrat en liten allokering från Piuze som nu ligger ute till försäljning på hemsidan.

www.caviste.se

Kunde inte låta bli att beställa ...... :)

Trådskapare
Caviste

Caviste

Leverantör
SV: CAV 0002 - Patrick Piuze

Kul att ni beställt! Jag tror att ni kommer gilla Patricks grejer ;)

Det finns fortfarande tre lådor kvar av specialen, se mer info nedan. Jag har provat dessa under några dagar och de håller otroligt bra i öppnad flaska så jag misstänker att de kan lagras länge. God Jul allesammans!

Hej,

Nu har vi säkrat en superliten allokering av Patrick Piuze toppviner. De säljs i en låda om sex flaskor som ser ut enligt följande:

Piuze Special Premier Cru/Grand Cru - 6 flaskor 2200 kronor (exkl hemleverans enligt hemsidan www.caviste.se)

3 flaskor 2009 Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Montée de Tonnerre (290kr/st)
Honung, bivax och mineral en masse. Kraft och finess, lite nötig. Väldigt gott nu!

92 Points│2009 Chablis “Montée de Tonnerre” An elegant and pure nose of white flowers, green fruit, lemon and oyster shell hints leads to rich, supple and well-concentrated medium-bodied flavors that are relatively fine yet powerful with an abundance of almost pungent minerality on the palate staining, balanced and impressively persistent finish. Lovely juice that possess so much mid-palate fat that it’s already approachable though it will be capable of aging to good effect if desired. - Meadows/Burghound

-* 2009 Patrick Piuze Chablis Premier Cru Montee de Tonnerre - NOTE: 91 “The 2009 Chablis Montee de Tonerre possesses considerable freshness and focus. Clean saline notes meld into white flowers and smoke in this textured, precise Chablis, one of the most harmonious of the premier crus here. Anticipated maturity: 2012-2016.” - Antonio Galloni/Robert Parker

-* 2009 Chablis Premier Cru “Montée de Tonnerre”- Domaine Patrick Piuze, note 94+ - Gilman/View from the Cellar

Patrick Piuze, Montée de Tonnerre Premier Cru 2009 Chablis 17.5 Drink 2010-2022: Lightly honeyed nose. Quite fine and intense with a mineral backdrop and real complexity although the ripeness is deceptive and suggests one could almost wolf it down now. Delicately laced. 12.5% - Jancis Robinson

2 flaskor 2009 Patrick Piuze Chablis Grand Cru Bougros "Côte de Bouqueyreaux" (420kr/st)
Inleder tajt men utvecklar en otroligt stenig mineral i karaff. Lagras länge!

94 Points│2009 Chablis “Bouquerottes” (this is the old spelling for the Côte de Bouguerots). Cool floral, green fruit and citrus aromas complement perfectly the rich, intense and powerful flavors that culminate in an energetic mineral-driven and hugely persistent finish that evidences a distinct saline component. I love the inimitable combination of intense minerality, power and refinement plus this is unusually precise for the vintage - Meadows/Burghound

-* 2009 Patrick Piuze Chablis Grand-Cru Bougros Cote de Bouqueyreaux - NOTE: 90 “The 2009 Chablis Bougros Cote de Bouqueyreaux comes across as quite a bit cooler and more reserved than the straight Bougros. It possesses excellent cut, with smoke, slate and a host of other mineral notes that add complexity on the finish. Piuze is one of two producers who make wine from this parcel within Bougros, the other being Fevre. Note the ancient spelling of the vineyard name. Anticipated maturity: 2012-2017.” - Antonio Galloni/Robert Parker

-* 2009 Chablis Grand Cru Côte de Bouquereaux- Domaine Patrick Piuze, note 96 - Gilman/View from the Cellar

1 flaska 2010 Patrick Piuze Chablis Grand Cru Les Clos (490kr)
Ett av mina toppviner i år. Obeskrivligt gott.

92-95 Points│2010 Chablis “Les Clos” A highly floral nose also features notes of mineral reduction, white peach and tidal pool where the latter element also characterizes the rich, intense and overtly powerful and muscular flavors that coat the palate with dry extract on the opulent yet precise and explosive long finish that is bone dry. This is certainly an imposing version of Les Clos with excellent underlying material though at present, it can’t quite match the overall complexity of the Valmur. - Meadows/Burghound

Boka genom att skicka ett mail till info@caviste.se med namn och adressuppgifter. Betalas senast 30 december. Leverans vecka 2 - 2012.

Hälsningar

Martin

Toppen