Senaste nytt
finewines.se

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Som flera kanske har märkt är sig finewines.se inte sig likt rent utseendemässigt! En uppgradering av forumets mjukvara har genomförts och temat kommer successivt att uppdateras för att bättre matcha vår tidigare färgprofil! Eventuella buggar eller feedback tas tacksamt emot i den här forumtråden!

En Primeur 2023

cepage.se

Medlem
Nu har En Primeur marknadsföringen för årgång 2023 börjat och flaggas för högre kvantitet än tidigare år och därmed lägre priser. Den som lever får se!

Hur som helst tänkte jag att vi kunde samla den information som finns gällande bra sidor och sätt att beställa En Primeur.

Jag kan börja med en fråga; Bordeauxwines.se, någon som har erfarenhet av dem?

StefanAkiko

Återgår till pendeldrickning post-COVID.
2023 Château Talbot för den som är intresserad. Årets förmodliga fynd.

Good morning from TBC,

I'm back to offer one of my picks of the vintage. Ch Talbot St Julien was the best I've ever tasted it En Primeur. That may be because it's made in an attractive, drinkable style but it is also a serious wine that will give drinking pleasure for many years to come. I often like it but rarely buy EP...however the quality & 25% reduction in price has got me over the line this year & I want the 23 vintage in my cellar. The desire is palpable! ha ha! JM Laporte who used to make the wine at Ch La Conseillante in Pomerol is certainly a talented guy & always hosts us with a smile & a few jokes at Talbot. That helps a bit too tbh. The second wine Connectable de Talbot was also delicious if you want a taste of the estate for earlier drinking & a much lower price. A very good luncheon claret you can drink when it arrives in 2026.

This could fly today...many other merchants liked it & will make making offers & reserving stock. It was a strong fave in my tasting circle.

Here's the offer

Ch Talbot 2023 St Julien 4th Growth @ £231 per 6 En Primeur
The 2023 Talbot is another strong wine for this re-emerging estate. Powerful, deep and impressively resonant, the 2023 is striking. Dark-toned fruit, new leather, lavender and dried herbs build over time. There's terrific depth and intensity here, with fine balance to match. This is a superb showing from Talbot and the team led by Estate Director Jean-Michel Laporte.
(93-95) points, Antonio Galloni, Vinous.com

More proof that Talbot is on a roll, revved up and ready to take off. This is a brilliantly juicy but understated Talbot, lovely quality, classically-minded with cassis, blueberry, mint leaf, cocoa bean, espresso and powerful grilled fennel. Great stuff. 60% new oak for ageing, and a generous 54hl/ha yield.
94 points, Jane Anson, JaneAnson.com

The 2023 Talbot contains the highest proportion of Cabernet Sauvignon to date, at 77%. It was picked from September 13 to October 6 at 54hL/ha according to winemaker Jean-Michel Laporte. Matured in 60% new oak, this has a fragrant bouquet that, like one or two fellow Saint-Julien wines, discretely unfolds in the glass. Quite precise with blackberry, cedar and light pencil box scents, there is a Pauillac-like tincture here. The palate is medium-bodied with finely chiseled, grainy tannins. It’s overtly classic in style, albeit with more mid-weight depth compared to some vintages of Talbot. Displaying fine cohesion and sapidity, this fans out on the finish, with a deft touch of white pepper livening things up. This is a very promising Talbot, and I may actually prefer it to the previous vintage.
(91-93) points, Neal Martin, Vinous.com

Connectable de Talbot 2023 (2nd wine) @ £115 per 6 En Primeur
Blackberries, raspberries, coffee, palate is floral and spicy with a juicy finish, good length and persistence. Almost drinkable now PVL
TBC 16.5 pts drink from arrival in 2026
WA 89-91
Alexandre Ma 91-93

Toppen