Senaste nytt
finewines.se

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Som flera kanske har märkt är sig finewines.se inte sig likt rent utseendemässigt! En uppgradering av forumets mjukvara har genomförts och temat kommer successivt att uppdateras för att bättre matcha vår tidigare färgprofil! Eventuella buggar eller feedback tas tacksamt emot i den här forumtråden!

Provningar i London

En del av er reser ju. Kan kanske vara intressant att deltaga. Är intresserad vilken speciell årgång de kommer att släppa, gammal eller 2002 av Winston :p

Pol Roger Masterclass: 17th November 2011

Date: Thursday 17th November at 18:00

Woolyard
54 Bermondsey Street
London, SE1 3UD

Cost: £100 per person

It is a great pleasure to welcome Cassidy Dart, UK Representative of Champagne Pol Roger, to FINE+RARE to host a very exciting masterclass.

The evening will begin with NV Pol Roger Brut, then Cassidy will guide us through a superb tutored tasting of the Pol Roger Vintage Champagnes, illustrating why the house is renowned for producing some of the best Champagnes in the world. This is the perfect opportunity to taste vintages side by side, such as the 1998 versus the 1998 Winston Churchill, as well as different bottle formats to assess ageing.

Praise for this Champagne house, still family run, comes from far and wide. Champagne critic Richard Juhlin strongly believes "that every sound bottle you drink will impart a life enhancing experience of pure joy." Neal Martin of the Wine Advocate describes the wines as "simply gorgeous," admiring the "sense of honesty that pervades their champagnes."

Vintages to be tasted:

2000 Pol Roger (Magnum)
1998 Pol Roger
1996 Pol Roger
1996 Pol Roger Blanc de Blancs
1990 Pol Roger (Magnum)
2002 Pol Roger Rosé
1999 Pol Roger Cuvée Sir Winston Churchill
1998 Pol Roger Cuvée Sir Winston Churchill (Magnum)

There will also be a special vintage to be revealed on the night.

Tickets are strictly limited. To book please call 0207 089 7407 or email amanda.baxter@frw.co.uk

SV: Provningar i London

Tack för tipset,men det var fullt... :(

-"Dear Peter

I am afraid that we are fully booked on the tasting, however due to high demand we are in the process of organising a second date and I will let you know once this is confirmed.

Best regards
Amanda

Amanda Baxter

Events Manager

Trådskapare
A
SV: Provningar i London

sirlongfellow skrev:
Tack för tipset,men det var fullt... :(

-"Dear Peter

I am afraid that we are fully booked on the tasting, however due to high demand we are in the process of organising a second date and I will let you know once this is confirmed.

Best regards
Amanda

Amanda Baxter

Events Manager
Oj, det gick fort, jag la in det i princip samtidigt jag fick mailet. Alltid kul med provningar i andra länder, bryta lite med svenskheten är ju aldrig fel :)

Per Stade

Lege artis
Om det är någon som planerar en tripp till London nästa vecka så finns möjligheten att prova vin från down under:

- Your chance to taste Australia's very best wines
View this email in your browser
LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
MATTHEW JUKES 100 BEST AUSTRALIAN WINES WITH SLURP.CO.UK
£25 per person - Last few tickets available!

Next Thursday - 22nd October 2015, 7-9 pm
Reading Room at the Law Society, Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL
66b719db-674b-42c2-9a9e-b3911b2290ed.jpg
"This is my snapshot of what is going on in Australia right now at the highest echelons of winemaking skill. It goes without saying that every wine listed here has won its place by gaining immense scores in my notes."
Matthew Jukes

DON'T MISS OUT - PURCHASE YOUR TICKET FOR JUST £25!

Dear Per,

This is your last chance to purchase your ticket for our Matthew Jukes 100 Best Australian Wines 2015/16 Roadshow tasting - taking place next Thursday! We are delighted to be joining forces with author and broadcaster Matthew Jukes - the UK's foremost Australian wines expert and their most vocal supporter, and can't wait to crack open over forty bottles of outstanding wines from Leeuwin Estate, Penfolds, Torbreck, Yalumba and more. Matthew will be on hand to guide us through his world-renowned selection with entertaining tales of tasting and his vinous encounters in the land down under. This will be a wonderful evening not to be missed, offering a chance to meet Matthew and taste some amazing wines -with special Slurp offers available on the night!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
The Slurp Team
8d0b0fa4-eb3b-4fc5-bc6b-25547edd5bf5.jpg

Matthew Jukes

Regarded as one of the world's leading wine experts, Matthew Jukes has been working in the wine trade since 1987. He hosts corporate and consumer tastings all over the world as well as writing a weekly column for MoneyWeek and the Daily Mail. With over 9 million readers each weekend, Matthew has the most keenly followed wine column in the UK.

His 100 Best Australian Wines Roadshow is a showcase selection of over forty wines from Matthew's "century of greats" chosen as a result of exhaustive tastings held in the UK and Australia over the last twelve months.
open.php

Toppen