Senaste nytt
finewines.se

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Som flera kanske har märkt är sig finewines.se inte sig likt rent utseendemässigt! En uppgradering av forumets mjukvara har genomförts och temat kommer successivt att uppdateras för att bättre matcha vår tidigare färgprofil! Eventuella buggar eller feedback tas tacksamt emot i den här forumtråden!

Stoppa en sked i flaskan för att spara skumpan över natten?

Jimmy Forsman

Missförstått geni. Gravt blygsam. Despot.
SV: Stoppa en sked i flaskan för att spara skumpan över natten?

Njae, Syre oxiderar vinet. Det krävs bakterier för att göra vinäger.

Men jag kan hålla med om att både syra och bakterier krävs! ;D

Öhman

Medlem

Krug skrev:

Men jag kan hålla med om att både syra och bakterier krävs! ;D

Ooops! "Präxisade" att syre oxiderar. Inget annat.

kayaker

Cyklist

Krug skrev:
Bakterierna (acetobakter) verkar som katalysator.

chambertin

Medlem

kayaker skrev:
Det är syret i luften och inte några bakterier som oxiderar vin till vinäger.

Jo visst är det syre men det sker ganska långsamt utan dessa bakterier.
Från wikipedia t.ex:
Production
Vinegar is made from the oxidation by acetic acid bacteria of ethanol in wine, cider, beer, fermented fruit juice, or nearly any other liquid containing alcohol.
Commercial vinegar is produced either by fast or slow fermentation processes. Slow methods generally are used with traditional vinegars and fermentation proceeds slowly over the course of weeks or months. The longer fermentation period allows for the accumulation of a nontoxic slime composed of acetic acid bacteria and soluble cellulose, known as the mother of vinegar.
Acetic acid bacteria are bacteria that derive their energy from the oxidation of ethanol to acetic acid during respiration. They are Gram-negative, aerobic, rod-shaped bacteria.

The acetic acid bacteria are found in nature where ethanol is being formed as a result of yeast fermentation of sugars and plant carbohydrates. They can be isolated from the nectar of flowers and from damaged fruit. Other good sources are fresh apple cider and unpasteurized beer which has not been filter sterilized. In these liquids the acetic acid bacteria grow as a surface film due to their aerobic nature and active motility. Vinegar is produced when acetic acid bacteria act on alcoholic beverages such as wine.

Some genera, such as Acetobacter, can eventually oxidize acetic acid to carbon dioxide and water using Krebs cycle enzymes. Other genera, such as Gluconobacter, don't further oxidize acetic acid, as they do not have a full set of Krebs cycle enzymes.

Some acetic acid bacteria, notably Acetobacter xylinum, are known to synthesize cellulose, something normally only done by plants.

As these bacteria produce acid, they are unusually acid tolerant, growing well below pH 5.0, although the pH optimum for growth is 5.4-6.3.

Emanuel

Instagram; Swedish Champagne Dude
Hur kunde jag missa den här underhållande tråden?

-Personligen gissar jag att silvertejp klarar jobbet bättre än silversked.

Toppen