Senaste nytt
finewines.se

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Som flera kanske har märkt är sig finewines.se inte sig likt rent utseendemässigt! En uppgradering av forumets mjukvara har genomförts och temat kommer successivt att uppdateras för att bättre matcha vår tidigare färgprofil! Eventuella buggar eller feedback tas tacksamt emot i den här forumtråden!

Forummedlemmarnas korkskruvar

Byfånen

Leg. byfåne
Har en sådan här sedan en herrans massa år. Ypperlig i sin funktion. Man behöver inte vara kroppsbyggare, får plats i fickan, inkluderar folieskärare, öppnar allt - även när man är darrig och törstig.
E134C98C-CF89-4D63-BA45-EF7E3868D1F5.png

buteljen

Medlem
Vart köpte du den ?
Kommer inte riktigt ihåg, har haft den några år :). Men tror jag beställde den direkt från Frankrike.
Modellen heter ”Grand Cru”. Den har en helt otrolig balans och ligger som en smäck i handen!!
The Grand Cru series was created to satisfy the need for a stylish and more durable opener. The Grand Cru has the same characteristic as the classic, with an added touch of elegance and is more suitable for heavy-duty use (more than 20 bottles a day).Chateau Laguiole corkscrews are considered by many to be the finest handmade wine openers in the world. Created by Master Sommeliers Guy Vialis in 1993 the Chateau Laguiole was the first true waiter-style Laguiole corkscrew on the market.

Since it debuted (with only one model that sold 80,000 unit the first year) this famed wine opener has been the favorite by most of the world best sommeliers and, to this day is the most sold (and imitated) of all high-end waiter-style Laguiole corkscrews.

Last edited:

Daniel A

Administratör
Snubblade över korkskruvsprosa som måste delas:

"Willy [försupen gammal läkare]:
Yes, yes, yes, enough speeches: let me see…
[He draws forth a special leather case from a deep pocket, and unbuttoning it extracts a corkscrew.]
I have had this corkscrew over forty years. Forty years: during that time I have mislaid many things. I have mislaid three fortunes. I have mislaid many beautiful women. I have mislaid my integrity and a flock of patients. I have mislaid my youth. But I have never mislaid this corkscrew. The little twister - the snake in the grass - now then … an absolute silence, if you please … for it is music .... music …
[He draws the cork.]
I hear the vineyards throbbing to that note!
And all the corks that float on sunny waters
Twitch as they bob."

- Ur dramat The Wit to Woo (1950-1957), av Mervyn Peake. Publicerad i Peake's Progress.

petterkalle

I rescued some wine. It was trapped in a bottle.
Ja, jag hängde inte heller med.

Sen det här med vinöppnare: det är ett rent praktiskt problem som ska lösas. Öppnaren behöver inte vara smidd av 17 jungfruar på midsommarnatten.
Nej det behövs bara tre jungfrur. 17 går bara i vägen för varandra.

Toppen